Previews Cuisinart CDF-100 Compact 1.1-Liter Deep Fryer, Brushed Stainless Steel
Cuisinart CDF-100 Compact 1.1-Liter Deep Fryer, Brushed Stainless Steel Features
Save Price :
Cuisinart CDF-100 Compact 1.1-Liter Deep Fryer, Brushed Stainless Steel Overviews
Nonstick die-cast bowl with hooked up heating component for superior heating.Fry basket hangs as a lot as 3/4 pound.Maximum oil capacity is 1.1 liter.Fast heat-up and frying.Removable charcoal filter for scent elimination. Easily make fried hen, mozzarella sticks, onion rings, or doughnuts with this deep fryer from Cuisinart. By filling to the maximum oil capability of 1.1 liters, the unit's extra-wide fry basket can accommodate batches up to 3/4 of a pound. Food items flow freely for crispy, even cooking, and the fryer's nonstick die-cast frying bowl includes an attached heating component to deal with selected oil temperatures for restaurant-quality outcomes..
Available from 16 Store :
| Store | Rating | Prices |
| Goodman's | 4.7 | $46.99 |
| Amazing Deals Online | 4.9 | $48.99 |
| Luzy's Storage Place | 4.9 | $49.00 |
| See more Price + Shipping Available on 16 store | ||
Related Products
- Cuisinart CRC-400 4-Cup Rice Cooker
- Progressive International Vegetable/French Fry Cutter
- Cuisinart CCJ-100 Citrus Pro Juicer
- Norpro 5 1/2-Inch Stainless Steel Funnel with Detachable Strainer
- Cuisinart BFP-10CH PowerBlend Duet Blender and Food Processor, Chrome and Black
three.6 Out Of 5 Stars (72 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for Cuisinart CDF-100 Compact 1.1-Liter Deep Fryer, Brushed Stainless Steel (Kitchen) Wow, I'm a big fan of fried meals, homemade french fries particularly fried in Canola Oil. I've used industrial restaurant sized fryers and worked from a stove prime. This little puppy is more than likely one of the very best little friers I've ever viewed.
Most of the terrible view of this fryer can be solved through merely reading the instruction booklet. Number one grievance, the cord falls off. Well yes it does, and that is by using design. The wire is held into it's socket on the fryer side with a magnet. This is so that you can unplug the unit with out pulling the fryer over and burning yourself with sizzling oil. It's a standard mistake, considering the twine is damaged. If you plug this in, connect the magnet finish and do not move the frier, it will not come unplugged.
Number two criticism, the basket is flimsy and falls over itself. It does not try this when you install the handle as it should be. You need to squeeze the two sides and slip the pins into two holes and beneath a tab - the handle will never ever transfer in this position.
Here's what I love about this equipment, it uses a small quantity of oil - round a quart / liter. We do no longer need fried meals very regularly, and I do not cook a whole chicken without delay. It's simply excellent for those facet dishes - appetizer mozzarella sticks, egg rolls, jalapeno poppers, and so forth. You can do rooster fingers, fish sticks, donuts in right here. Food cook dinners evenly and quickly. Heat up time is around three or 4 minutes. Cooking time varies loads, however can also be round three or 4 minutes.
The cover is ingeneous - it closes down tight across the high and the basket so no splashing of oil occurs. Cook on the counter high with out a fear of splashing oil far and wide. The carbon filter mustn't be easyed each use, and it forestalls splashes from coming out of the lid. The clear window, can see that oil will cloud that up over time, but it can be to hand to look inside of.
Frankly, I love this unit.
Reviews for Cuisinart CDF-100 Compact 1.1-Liter Deep Fryer, Brushed Stainless Steel (Kitchen) ...but I am baffled as to why a just right bit of the batter sticks to the bottom of the basket it does not subject what. I've used two totally different batter recipes, have thick and thin-coated the objects, use peanut oil, tried heating the basket or conserving it out except loading, cook simplest four-6 merchandises at a time, always add merchandises best when it has warmthed up to Ready...dunno. Other than that, it's compact, stores smartly, warmths up fast and evenly, prepare dinners fantastically, no spatters, simple to drain and easy, no scratches. I nearly wish to throw meals in with out the basket and then fish out with a spider or tongs.
For the price, an excellent deal.
Reviews for Cuisinart CDF-100 Compact 1.1-Liter Deep Fryer, Brushed Stainless Steel (Kitchen) I like this fryer. I fried quite quite a bit of Japanese-style meals for a household of 4 and there's no oily smell in the home later ons. It took me some time although. It is all proper considering I are not looking for a massive equipment on my countertop anyway and that was once why I bought it. The fryer is ideal for frying rooster nuggets, shrimp and even Tofu. I gave it 4 big names coz it's in point of fact small. It is just too small if you're pondering of frying bone-in rooster [...
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น